Holy crap 2015 went so quickly. it started quick and never let up. Truly tho it went at the same pace as every year. but every year we start to slow down things come at us that much quicker. it gets harder to dodge things this way.
1. What did you do in 2015 that you’d never done before?
ok so, i got married. who knew?? never thought i would and there we go. married. love it. thats the biggie. there it is. how are ya.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
noooooooooooo no no no. never. just DO IT. shia in your face.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
i dont think this was a baby year. i know some babies that said hi to the world this year. hi babies.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
there were a good amount of deaths this year but nobody super close which always makes me fearful. dusty rhodes tho. that one hurt.
5. What countries did you visit?
SCOTLAND ::dances:: my home away from home.
6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?
more art. more ART. holy shit please more art. money and time would also be nice.
7. What date from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
my wedding day/my reception day. yay.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
getting married!!! second biggest is getting a promotion. that was huge.
9. What was your biggest failure?
while i did get to see friends this year, seeing them once in april and then nothing really isnt enough. but thats life. not picking up on my job as well as id like. fuck not getting enough (any?) art in. i could use a new bed too.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
no only gotten worse with the ones i had.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
i bought wayyyyyy too many good video games this year. some great shirts too.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Claude was a very good cat this year.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
bills, food, video games.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
got to see fishbone again a couple of times. fallout 4. NXT brooklyn, getting promoted, supergirl tv show, new star wars (ok), making a playlist/cds for my reception (which didnt get played lol) oh yeah – MARRIED.
16. What songs will always remind you of 2015?
well, here are my top ten listened to songs of 2015 as determined by my last.fm scrobbler.
really dug the new FNM this year but this year was filled with lots of great new music, but my most listened was a mix of some new mostly old gems.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
a little of both.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
always always art.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
eating. love it LOVE IT but its starting to show.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
last year i hoped scotland and it didnt happen. this year it better.
21. was a long time ago
22. Did you fall in love in 2015?
23. How many one night stands?
with fallout 4? a couple.
24. What were your favourite TV programmes?
same as last year – gotham. the flash. impractical jokers. with a few additions, supergirl, adam ruins everything.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
holy shit did i read any books this year? if i did i dont remember.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
downtown brown? i didnt discover them but i was def courted by them.
28. What did you want and get?
a wife, a fallout 4, a promotion
29. What did you want and not get?
timey timey time. weight loss.
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
ive prob seen even less movies than last year!!! this is getting out of hand. im reluctant to say star wars because its the freshest in my memory, and my list of movies seen is on my laptop which needs a new battery. so i have to think about this. because i KNOW there has to be something better than fucking star wars.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
i totally dont remember. i turned 39. i probably ate a lot of something and then fell asleep.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2015?
i got some really nice new shirts.
34. What kept you sane?
pizza with sc, pills with soda, video games, venting.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
thats a good one i dont really know. nothing franco level.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
all my friends.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
new work peoples.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
My mind is open wide
and now im ready to start
your mind surely opened the door
to step out into the dark
now im ready.
‘ready to start’ – Arcade fire